Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Student Teaching Application is IN!

      WOOHOO!! Y'all! I'm all signed up for student teaching in the Spring! I'll hopefully know in a month or so where I am teaching and what grade level.  I'm hoping for Kindergarten and 1st grade in Marshall ISD and Hallsville ISD (I love Hallsville's PLC system). 
       It is getting so real and I cannot express my excitement in just words.  It's beginning to hit me that I am going to be a big grown up soon with my own classroom and my own students!
    
      Any who.... I just found a recipe for Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccinos (my favorite Starbucks drink)....

  • 1 cup of milk (whole, reduced fat, or skim. For a special treat, add coconut milk)
  • 2 tablespoons of sugar
  • 1/3 cup chocolate chips (mmm... chocolate!)
  • 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup (Hershey's will do)
  • 2 cups of ice
  • 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract

Blend it all up and.... you've got yourself a Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino! Experiment and adjust the proportions to your liking. The above recipe makes enough for you and a couple friends.

You may want to experiment by adding cinnamon, nutmeg, coffee, toffee, maple syrup, or whip cream.



      Thank you, IceArdor!


0 comments:

Post a Comment